Currently, Kenyon Planning is working on the following projects:
1. Consultant - Open Space Program, Township of Franklin, New Jersey
In this role, Kenyon Planning is overseeing land preservation and management for the Township. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparing meeting materials and presenting information to all appropriate municipal Committees
- Updating existing Planning documents related to open space, farmland and trails
- Preparing applications and mapping for potential preservation projects
- Inspecting preserved properties for conformance with the Deeds of Easement
- Managing the Township's Deer Management Program
- Overseeing the Franklin Township Community Farmers Market
- Serving on the Franklin Township Green Team
- Working with Rutgers University's Internship program
2. Planner - Local Landowners
In this role, Kenyon Planning is serving as the Planner for a local landowner looking to implement a innovative healthcare use, including the research and preparation of site analysis reports, review of local zoning and Master Plan elements, preparation of variance applications, and representation at meetings with municipal government.
3. Planning Consultant - Local Attorneys
Kenyon Planning is actively assisting local attorneys, specifically related to land use planning and Right-to-Farm matters. Tasks being worked on include preparing site analysis, reviewing New Jersey Highlands legislation and regulations, addressing wetlands issues, and more.